Saturday, October 1, 2011

What I'm Wearing Today

I took Tiger to the vet this morning for his last vaccine! Then we stopped at the pet store, grabbed some coffee and cocoa, then picked up Craig for a trip to the park. We actually hit up two parks and got lots of energy out before it rains. This was the perfect cozy running around town weekend outfit. 

This is the dress version of my favorite tank (seriously, I own like 20). It's the double scoop tank dress by BP (at Nordstrom) and sells for $24

Most favorite sweater ever! Laguna Coast Pullover, Free People, $88

Rebecca Side Laceup Moc Boot, Jeffrey Campbell, $138

Croc Lil' Q Satchel, Marc by Marc Jacobs, approx. $400 (I bought this a few years ago but the style is style available in new colors.)

Timeless Chunky Chain Head Wrap, Tasha, $38

No comments:

Post a Comment