Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I'm Wearing Today


This gorgeous dress slip top thing is by Free People, my absolute favorite clothing company. It's sort of like lingerie that you can wear out of the house and I have to say, if you have not worn lingerie as an outfit you should. It is awesome. I love the satisfaction of having someone compliment me on an outfit made of nightwear. It makes me feel like I am getting away with something fantastic.

I'm wearing this slip dress today over a simple black tank dress from Forever 21 (to everyone who says black and navy don't go together, you're wrong) that I bought a couple years ago, a black cardigan and these sandals by Nicole.

I am not sporting the confused stare and shiny underpinnings.

4 comments:

  1. I repeat: You must move to Edmonton and become my personal stylist. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be your stylist! I need some other people to pick out clothing for. My closet can't handle much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Free People! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you aren't sporting the confused look!

    ReplyDelete