Monday, September 13, 2010

What I'm Wearing Today

I am desperately craving Fall clothing. I'm at the point where I've decided to ignore the weather forecast and just wear tights and boots regardless of the nearly 80 degree heat.

Also I bought new boots and not wearing them was proving increasingly difficult.

So this morning I decided to just go for it. It's September and I'm done with Summer.

Today I'm wearing this dress. I have to say it is one of my favorite pieces of clothing and I have it in three different colors (I've posted about the white one before).


Paisley Necklace Dress by Free People

I'm also wearing tights. Black ones. My most favorite tights ever are the Spanx Tight End Tights. Not even because they're Spanx but because they're one of the only tights I've been able to find that are truly opaque and don't run or snag easily. The almost $30 pricetag can be a little much if like me you wear tights often in the cooler months and also hate doing laundry. Hue also makes a great opaque tight but they will eventually tear and snag. For the $8 or so they cost though it's not a terrible option. They also can usually be found at Nordstrom Rack in lots of colors. My favorite other than black are all the dark purples and eggplant colors.

Of course I have on a black cardigan but I'm also wearing these, my new most favorite footwear:


Toni boot by Gee Wa Wa in Tan Rodeo

1 comment:

  1. Please come to Calgary and dress me!

    Bonus? It's fall here. We might even get snow this week.

    ReplyDelete