Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Awesome Clothes For Little People (aka children, not midgets)

I love when a line that has so far been restricted to adults branches out into children's clothing. I absolutely don't want kids but you can bet every friend of mine with a future little munchkin is going to have a constant stream of sartorially themed gifts coming their way for any and all occasions. And while I don't have a problem with laying down some cash in the name of fashion (I'm pretty sure that's obvious by now) cute clothes are always made a little sweeter by a price tag that doesn't make the Visa wince.

Enter Forever 21 Girls.

The line is super reasonable, the only thing over $20 that I saw was a pea coat with toggle clasps for $27. The sizes seem to run from 6-14 but labeled as XS-XL.






No comments:

Post a Comment