Friday, September 16, 2011

What I'm Wearing Today

New favorite outfit...
This is one of my "own 8,000 of them" staple pieces. It's the "double scoop tank" by Nordstrom BP and sells for something like $15 but they're always on sale. They also come in about 20 different colors which is awesome.

I fell in love with this top the second I saw it and am so glad I caved and bought it (at 40% off thanks to Lana!) from Free People. It's so dreamy and playful in a sophisticated way and I can't wait to wear it on some of the more dreary Winter days when I need a little pick me up.

I bought these years ago from J.Crew. Probably on sale. I'm all about down to earth sparkle, the glam with the natural.

You've seen this one before but I broke it out in yellow this morning. Another sale item from Anthro plus my 40% off...this may very well be the most thrifty outfit I own!

I'm in love with body con skirts. They look fantastic with a blouse-y top and heels. They're also super affordable if you know where to look. I have a post on them planned but this one in navy is from Nordstrom BP and cost a whopping $22.

The tried and true DV by Dolce Vita sandals from the beginning of Spring...

And the fringe purse that makes me feel like an awesome chic hippie flower child.

No comments:

Post a Comment