Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What I'm Wearing Today (is back!)

Guess who's feeling much better...after two weeks of painful coughing I think I'm ready to get back to the blog.

I'm so super into this outfit. The dress was originally $248 at Anthropologie but was marked down plus I got my 40% off so it ended up being around $35 and is sooo pretty. Perfect for Summer and Spring or with tights in Fall and Winter. I'm already planning on pairing it with non-solid black tights (lace? chevron print?) and brown leather boots. The cardigan was also an on sale item at Anthro and I got an additional 40% off so I got three of them in various colors for about what one cost originally. The one I'm wearing today is more of a "greige" color but I can't for the life of me find an image of it so... The bracelet is a belt, the necklace is my new favorite thing ever and the sandals have been my go with everything summer staple. The fringe purse is still getting tons of use mostly because I'm too busy to move everything over to a new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment