Thursday, November 4, 2010

What could be better?

So, I have made a new friend. And I am super excited about her. I pretty much want to tell everyone about her like she's my kid and just scored a goal while playing soccer "Oh yeah, that girl, the one who can make treats like nobody's business and has the most fantastic craft ideas ever and doesn't judge me for buying a purse that costs as much as a month of rent? She's my friend." But even though I have been super excited about her and wanting to chat all about the things we do together I also didn't want to be a weirdo. But she was a weirdo first and wrote a blog post about me so I'm pretty sure we'll still be friends after this.

Anyways, her name is Lana and she is seriously awesome. You may remember her from this post. At that point we were more acquaintances than anything although we did often talk about getting together "sometime." Before I got my tattoo I wrote to Lana and explained that I had wanted a Portland tattoo for a long time but couldn't really figure out what I wanted, until I saw her Philly tattoo with such gorgeous clean lines. I made sure to tell her that I completely understood if she wasn't cool with someone walking around with a similar tattoo but instead she sent me back a message full of "I LOVE that idea!" and "DO IT! DO IT!"s. We finally made sometime happen and got together and after a few times of hanging out together Lana told me "We have to be best friends because we have matching tattoos!"

Clearly you can see why I adore her.


Lana also writes a very lovely blog full of fun clothing, crafts, jewelry, and other fun things. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment