Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Consolation Prize


I forgot to take pictures!

I went to get keys to my new place this morning with pictures on my mind to share with everyone and three minutes after leaving I realized I'd forgotten to take any pictures. I just get too excited and then I forget all about documentation. Friday though...Friday there will be pictures. Or possibly even tomorrow depending on if I finish packing and feel motivated.

I do have one picture for you though. Of a cupcake. Lana came with me to get my keys and marvel at my new closet (with a light!) and she brought me a cupcake in a baby pink cupcake case. It's about the cutest thing ever. Plus it's delicious because Lana is an amazing bakestress. Not only does she make super yummy treats but she makes them all the time. It's pretty much a guarantee that if you see this girl you will receive a treat. And it will be scrumptious.

P.S. Isn't her frosting super professional looking? Mine just gets smeared on with a knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment