Thursday, December 2, 2010

Feeling Inspired

Tomorrow is moving day! I went to bed at 2am after spending the evening packing, having a meltdown about packing, then packing some more. Luckily this girl has good friends, including one lovely lady who remained calm while I was stressing about piles of magazines and shoes (I know, I know, ridiculous) and offered to come help me pack this evening. But, even after going to bed at 2am I woke up on my own at 5am. Because I was that excited that it's the day before moving day!

My apartment is a disaster right now and it's throwing me off. I don't really handle piles of boxes and not knowing where anything is very well. Also, even though I've moved a billion times I don't have my packing method perfected. I started packing my closet by just starting packing. There was no rhyme or reason. And now getting dressed is difficult. None of this really matters though because tomorrow I get to sleep in my new, full of light apartment. And I don't even have to move a single box myself. In celebration of this, and because for some reason it just seems appropriate, today I am going to post bunches of photos from my home inspiration folder. They make me happy so hopefully they do the same for you.

Clicking on an image will enlarge it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment