Friday, February 4, 2011

Addiction


I'm wondering how many (legal) things you can claim to be addicted to before you realize maybe you actually just possess no self control.

Besides being addicted to shoes, clothes, cheese, popsicles (I almost took one in the car with me on my way to work this morning), sparkly things, cooking utensils, post it notes in fun shapes, and hot cocoa, I'm also addicted to buying cookbooks. And in the immortal words of one, Miss Britney Spears, oops, I did it again.

To be fair it's an awesome cookbook. About baking savory things. Which might actually make me want to bake. In fact it did already because Lana and I used one of the recipes (with some modifications) to make parmesan topped rosemary muffins.

The book is called Savory Baking by Mary Cech. Go make something delicious from it and tell me about it. Or better yet feed it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment