Monday, June 6, 2011

Warm Weather Weekend

This weekend was perfect. It was sunny and warm but there was a breeze, I have the most perfect dog ever, I worked my first class at Sur la Table, I went to the Farmers Market, had three different wonderful meals while sitting outside with my pup at my feet...it made me so excited for summer.

Saturday I took one of the girls I used to watch, and Tiger, to the Farmer's Market. Tiger hasn't had his last shot yet and I'm trying to be careful about him being near other dogs so I just carried him the whole time. He seemed to love it though. After that we went out to brunch at this little Italian place nearby and I had rosemary polenta topped with Gruyere and poached eggs with a side of steamed broccoli. I can't tell you how awesome it was and I can't wait to try out making it myself.


Tiger is becoming such a good car dog.


He's also super good at going out to lunch.


Next we went to check out a doggie daycare then got frozen yogurt. I got watermelon topped with fresh strawberries. I am now addicted. We went to a place called UU Yogurt (I don't get the name either) and they have a whole freezer full of little cups of special doggie frozen yogurt topped with an organic, gluten free, heart shaped dog treat. So obviously we needed that.




After that I took Munchkin home and met Craig at a park near where we live. Tiger was blanket bound but at least he got some fresh air. And we definitely suffered the wrath of puppy teeth.






Sunday morning I worked my first class at Sur la Table! It was an artisan breads class and I loved it. It was a lot of hard work but also so enjoyable and I already learned a lot. I have a feeling this is going to be incredibly good for me. Plus I got to take home leftover fresh made focaccia and baguette bread. Delicious.

The rest of Sunday was spent doing nothing but eating nachos and watching DVRed TV. So, basically, perfectly.

And today is take your puppy to work day!

No comments:

Post a Comment