Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Elephant in the Room

So part of my job is to check my boss' email. Most of the time if it's a joke or a chain letter I just delete it since neither my boss nor myself really have time for all that nonsense. The other day though was different. She got an email with the subject line "why teachers drink." I was intrigued.

I opened the email and it turned out it was a bunch of photographs of kids' answers on tests, homework, quizzes, etc. Most of them are things you've probably seen before or really weren't that clever despite the fact that the person doing the answering surely thought they were. There was one though that stuck out. One that continues to make me laugh every time I look at it.




I definitely would have given that kid full credit.

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved that one. I wish I would have had the balls to try and pull that off when I was in high school. But, no, I was too good.

    Also (completely unrelated) your purse inspired me to post pictures of my new purses (albeit not as cute as yours!)

    ReplyDelete