Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What I'm Wearing Today

Today Portland decided to be sunny and I am celebrating with a sundress and sandals. Not just any sundress and sandals though, possibly my most favorite.


Western Royalty dress by Free People in black (That's the color Free People has titled this. Really it's grey, purple, green, and blue with hardly any black.)

Here's some more detail of the beading. Every time I wear this someone comments on the beading. It really is gorgeous. I don't think this photo does it justice at all. The rest of the dress is a really soft sort of tee shirt cotton that keeps the whole thing from looking too dressy and makes it super comfortable.



And these are my favorite sandals. They go with everything. I don't believe Sam Edelman makes this exact design any longer but they do have something similar out right now. Also Steve Madden copied this sandal exactly with the only change being the heel isn't open and the back of the ankle zips up. If you haven't checked out any shoes by Sam Edelman you really should. The designs are fabulous and very reasonably priced.


Greco Sandal by Sam Edelman

Note: I know I've been posting lots of clothes but I'd really like to be posting more recipes and cooking. It's been hot and I've been busy so that's taken a bit of a backseat but I plan to make some really incredible and simple dishes soon.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the clothing posts! (I'm sure the cooking posts would be lovely, but I really am enjoying things as they are. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I missed this yesterday!
    I love the beading on the dress. I love having items of clothing that are unique :)

    ReplyDelete