Friday, January 7, 2011

A Month of Photos: Day 5, A Favorite Memory

There was a weekend a few years ago when someone very special to me and myself spent the weekend together. It was probably one of the most lazy weekends I've had to date. We even ate in bed. It was also over the 4th of July weekend and on that day we went outside and lit sparklers, the majority of them duds, and then ended up falling asleep in the grass. He woke me up sometime in the middle of the night to go back inside and when it was really morning we both realized we were covered with bug bites. I think we also realized we should probably become functioning members of society as well. After pulling myself together and getting dressed I came upstairs and he told me there was a present for me but I had to find it. I couldn't and he refused to tell me what it was and we both had lives to get back to so he left. It wasn't until later that I found my surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment