Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer in the City

I've mentioned before that I go through nail polish phases. I've been trying to get a bit out of my comfort zone since I tend to buy colors I love in the bottle but realize later I don't actually want on my fingertips. For some reason bright pinks always make me feel too flashy and Barbie but I'm officially in love with this new color.



Ridiculous right? I hate neon colors and this is about as bright and almost neon as you can get without officially treading into dayglo territory and I can't get enough. I usually change my polish color every week but I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing this one all summer long. I've also gotten mad compliments on how pretty my nails are even when they were chipped to hell. The polish actually lasts forever though. I had gotten my nails done May 4th and didn't get them done again until the 20th and yeah, they were chipped, but they weren't terrible.

The color is Primrose Hill Picnic by Butter London. Which is actually made in Seattle. I give them points for image design though.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that colour. LOVE IT.

    I'm totally in love with butterLONDON nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete